Rules and Regulations*
- Such term as “Contestant” used in these rules and regulations are referring to the person applying for entrance into the Beauty Pageant.
- Such term as “Participant” used in these rules and regulations are referring to the person applying for entrance into the Beauty Pageant.
- Such term as “Winner” used in these rules and regulations are referring to the person who has applied for entrance, paid the entry fee, was accepted as a participant.
- Contestant must be a naturally born female in order to compete in the Beauty Pageant.
- Contestant must be of Africa descent in order to compete in the Beauty Pageant.
- Contestant understands that she must be at least 5ft 6, 18 years of age and under 29 years of age by October 1, 2016, never been married, nor given birth to a child.
- Contestant understands that the ENTRY FEE must be paid with the submission of the Beauty Pageant Application.
- Contestant understands that she must compete in the three main areas:
- Poise and personality through interviews
- Swimsuit Competition
- Evening Gown Competition
- Contestant understands that her entry fee is used to cover administrative expenses.
- Contestant understands that she must uphold a pleasant, professional, and friendly demeanour at all times while representing a Beauty Pageant title.
- Contestant understands that the judges’ decisions and scoring are final and will not be changed.
- If the Contestant becomes a pageant title winner, she understands that she will receive: rhinestone crown, satin embroidered sash, and plaque.
- Winner grants permission to the Beauty Pageant and Miss World Hotlegs Organisation, to use her speeches, photos, and videos in pageant related media for advertising and promotional purposes, and understands that such pageant materials will become the property of the Beauty Pageant and will not be returned.
- Contestant understands that the Beauty Pageant and Miss World Hotlegs Organisation, reserves the right to add, change, or delete any rules and regulations at any time without giving notice.
- Contestant is required to strictly adhere to the Beauty Pageant rules and regulations; and if any of these rules are broken by the contestant, contestant understands that participation, disqualification and title revocation will be the resulting resolution to the matter.
Note: Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and are subject to change at the discretion of the Pageant organisers. The Pageant organisers are not responsible for: paying any taxes of the contestants; lost or stolen prizes; failure of sponsors to provide the promised gifts and benefits. Other restrictions may apply.